Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday - 23AUG2010

RX
30-25-20-15 and 10 rep rounds of:
Burpees
Box jumps, 24 inch box
Toes to bar

Intermediate
25-20-15-10 rep rounds of:
Burpees
Box jumps, 20 inch box
Toes to bar

Beginners
20-15 and 10 rep rounds of:
Burpees
Box jumps,12-15 inch box
Toes to bar

Toes to bar progressions
Toes to bar legs straight no kip
Toes to bar legs straight kipped
Toes to bar legs slightly bent no kip
Toes to bar legs slightly bent kipped
Toes to bar legs extremely bent kipped
Toes near bar
Toes nowhere near bar
Can’t even move toes in the direction of the bar
Knees above parallel
Knees below parallel
Knees barely move
I’m trying to move my knees up, REALLY, but it looks like I’m just hanging here
I can’t hang on the bar so I’m laying on the ground rolling my legs up towards my head

1 comment:

  1. As RX 40:29. It could have been worse. Like 43:00 minutes.

    ReplyDelete