Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wednesday - 25AUG2010

RX:
Tie a five-pound plate to hang an honest 18” above your tiptoe reach and complete 5 rounds for time of:
50 Jump and touch
40 Squats
30 Sit-ups
20-Push-ups
10 Pull-ups

Intermediate:
Tie a five-pound plate to hang an honest 12” above your tiptoe reach and complete 5 rounds for time of:
30 Jump and touch
25 Squats
20 Sit-ups
15 Push-ups
10 Pull-ups

Beginners:
Tie a five-pound plate to hang an honest 8” above your tiptoe reach and complete 3 rounds for time of:
30 Jump and touch
25 Squats
20 Sit-ups
15 Push-ups
10 Pull-ups (beginner or assisted okay)

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I knew that yesterdays Lunges were going to kick my "BUTT" and Quads, but I'm loving it :) so was today fun? I'm telling you as a beginner you got to get out here and "DO IT" no matter what! I know I'm getting in shape!
    Way to go S, you go!
    Can't wait for tomorrows aches I LOVE IT!
    TKS Aaron

    ReplyDelete