Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hey everyone. Last chance to get a 2010 workout in. I won't be in the gym yet again today, but for everyone that does decide to put in some last minute work, try to go into the new year a better you. Here's what you should do.

New Year, New You WOD

Ask yourself what are your 3 weakest movements or something you have just been wanting to get some work time on. Once you have decided what those are, throw them into a 20min AMRAP.

For example I decided that I really need to work on my 1 legged squats, hand stand walk, and L-holds. So my AMRAP would look like

20min AMRAP of:
5 1 legged squat (each leg)
10m hand stand walk
15 second L hold.

So if you work out today, make yourself better for 2011.

Happy New Year and see everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment