Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thursday - 9SEP2010

"Fran"
RX
Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups

Women use 65#’s

Intermediate:
21-15-9 reps of:
65/45 pound thrusters
Pullups(modifications okay)

OR

12-9-6 reps of:
95/65 pound thrusters
Pullups(No modifications)

Beginners:
15-10-5 reps of:
10-35 pound thrusters
Pullups or progressions(Jumping, bands, ring rows, etc.)

I will be down at Shafter for Thursday and Friday is won't be around for the lunch WOD, but I expect to see some work put in. Do. Work.

2 comments:

  1. 13:45 Rx

    Do you have any idea how nice it is to be able to put that little Rx next to my time? I love it. I think this might be my first workout with weight that I can say I did as Rx. Getting stronger every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Megan, let's break out the RX again on Monday!

    ReplyDelete