Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday-8SEP11

"Meadows"
For time:
20 Muscle-ups
25 Lowers from an inverted hang on the rings, slowly, with straight body and arms
30 Ring handstand push-ups
35 Ring rows
40 Ring push-ups

ADVANCED
10 Muscle-ups
15 Lowers from an inverted hang on the rings, slowly, with straight body and arms
20 Ring handstand push-ups
25 Ring rows
30 Ring push-ups

INTERMEDIATE
10 Muscle-ups or progressions
15 Lowers from an inverted hang on the rings, slowly, with straight body and arms
20 Handstand push-ups
25 Ring rows
30 Ring push-ups or push ups or combination



BEGINNERS
10 Muscle-up progressions
15 Knees to elbows
20 Handstand push-up progressions
25 Ring rows
30 Push-ups

3 comments:

  1. 21:46 - sub'd Ring HSPU with wall HSPU - otherwise as rx'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Zam! Its great to have you as part of our community. As you can see we are following the mainsite WODS but are a few days behind. Currently we have a handful of people posting times here but I am trying to get more of the regular crossfitters from Martinez to start. Please help spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the welcome! I will try and recruit as many cross-fitters as possible. I'm passionate about my workouts and the Schofield crossfit room. Hit me up when you see me at the gym so that I can get a handle on who's who.

    ReplyDelete