Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday- 28 OCT 11

Write some goals for yourself! 
Pick one thing off each list and make a goal for yourself.  The goal could be a number you want to do unbroken, a time you want to beat, a one rep max, a movement you want to complete as Rx. Just make it measurable (so you know when you've hit it) and achievable (so we can celebrate once you've made it).  Figure out a plan for how to get there and work at it everyday. If you need help, let me know.

Weighted
Deadlift
Clean
Snatch
Jerk
Press
Push Press
Bench Press
Squat(Back, Front, Overhead)
Kettlebell Swings

Body Weight
Squat
Pull-ups(kipping, butterfly, strict, weighted)
Push-ups
Dips (bars, rings)
Box Jumps
Burpees
Pistols
Double Unders
Handstand Push-ups
Muscle-up
Wallballs
Run
Row

1 comment:

  1. Megan's goals
    Bench Press my body weight once
    Deadlift twice my body weight once
    Do a muscle-up as Rx on the rings

    To accomplish this:
    I am increasing the weight I deadlift in workouts and doing large sets of lighter weight on non-deadlift days.
    I am practicing my muscle-up form by doing seated banded muscle-ups. I am strengthening my false grip and my ring dips.
    I am going to do one rep max bench press so I can see where I am currently at. I am going to start doing push-ups more often throughout the day. I am going to add bench press to my workouts at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete